If you have never had an accreditation with a lender before, or your accreditation with that lender has been inactive for over three months, please complete the appropriate new forms below.
If you are transferring your existing accreditations and it has been less than three months since they were made inactive, please select Transfer Lender Accreditation.
Please complete all forms which can be typed into in Adobe Acrobat prior to printing and signing as a number of our lenders will not accept forms which are handwritten.
Please be aware of the following:
- Commonwealth Bank, La Trobe Financial, Liberty Financial, Pepper Home Loans, St George and Westpac do not use forms for their accreditation process. Broker Support will initiate the accreditation process with these lenders once you are fully on boarded with us and have notified us that you wish to be accredited with them. For accreditation with CBA and St George/Westpac (combined accreditation with the Westpac Group) you will need to complete an online test and an online accreditation application form.
- The ANZ Bank accreditation form is an excel spreadsheet. You should not print out the spreadsheet, but simply complete the top section of the spreadsheet in full, including names and contact details for two business referees, and return the excel file by email to Bsupport@echoice.com.au.
- AMP Bank require you to register for and attend a training session. You will also need to complete their online accreditation application. Please visit amp.com.au.
- Bank of Sydney require you to complete online training in addition to completing the accreditation form. Please visit bosbroker.com.au/accreditation, login to their training portal using your Gmail, Google+ or Facebook login details, and review their online training material. Please return the completed form to Bsupport@echoice.com.au and include the username (email address) you logged into their accreditation portal with in the body of your email.
- Better Choice visit www.betterchoice.com.au to request accreditation. You will be required to complete an online accreditation application form and submit the online application form through their website.
- Firstmac visit www.firstmac.com.au select Get Accredited. Complete details and view an accreditation video. Once completed Broker Support will received and Firstmac Accreditation Approval email. Broker Support selects activate and this will generate a notification to Firtsmac who will issue the brokers accreditation code.
- Heritage Bank require you to download both the accreditation form and their PowerPoint presentation. By signing the accreditation form, you declare that you have reviewed the presentation and understand it in full. Please visit brokers.heritage.com.au/accreditation
- Keystart (WA Brokers Only) requires you to contact them directly to organise accreditation. Contact BDM Mark Windram 0433 957 937, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think Tank requires you to contact them directly to organise accreditation. Contact 1300 781 043 or send an email to email@example.com