Introducing Danielle Broderick, your local Dawesville broker
- 16 years experience in Mortgage Finance with a strong lending background.
- Customer service is the number one priority from the very first contact until post-settlement.
- Access to hundreds of loans ensuring that the right product is matched specifically to every customer.
I am passionate about assisting people with their finance needs and helping them to obtain their personal and financial goals.
My aim is to ensure a smooth, simple process for each and every client when finding the right loan.
My knowledge and expertise matched with my drive for excellence will ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- FBAA Accredited
- Cert IV in Financial Services (Finance / Mortgage Broking)
- MFAA Advanced Commercial Lending and Equipment Finance
- Authorised Australian Credit Representative
- Accredited with CIO
I have over 16 Years\' experience in Mortgage Finance.
My specialties include: Credit Management with a Designated Lending Authority, Residential and Commercial Lending, Product & Financial Analyst, Sales, Business Development and Franchise Development.
I have worked for Lenders, Mortgage Managers, Brokers and Aggregators which has given me a unique insight into the loans process
Owned and operated successful small business.
Experienced in budgeting and debt management.
From first home buyers to Investors, my experience will enable me to help you reach your goals.