Introducing Mark Helyer, your local Everton Hills broker
- 15 Years Experience as a Mortgage Broker
- Licensed Mortgage Broker with Australian Credit Licence: 385338
- Will always go that extra mile to help customers get their approval
As an experienced licensed mortgage broker, my role is simply to find the best home loans in the market place, to suit my customers needs.
There are hundreds of home loans in the market place today, which do confuse many customers.
- Find the right home loan, based on customers situation
Make the home loan process easy, quick and professional
- Finally, make sure customers are happy and comfortable with thenew home loan
- Exhaust all home loan options to get your home loan approved
- Licenced Broker - current Australian Credit Licence: 385338
- Dip F.S. FMBM
- Cert IV in finance
- MFAA Accredited
- COSL Accredited
- 15 years experience dealing with home loans
- Sponsor and Donator of High Profile Dance School
- I am Accredited and Experienced With:ANZ
- Adelaide Bank
- St George
- Macquarie Mortgages
I have been amortgage broker for over 10 years now, prior to this I was a Senior Home Loan Manager with Rams Home Loans for 5 years, servicing the Brisbane/Gold Coast areas.
In this time I have seen and helped thousands of customers realise their dream of owning their own home.
- With all these years of experience, and the fact that I have constructed & built several homes myself and owned multiple investment properties, I have the knowledge and experience to structure investment loans correctly and advise on where to be careful.
- I have helped customers in every type of home loan situation there is, from First Home Buyers, Owner Occupiers, Investors, Construction, Family Guarantors, Bankruptcy, Bad Credit, Land Only, Self Employed, Lo Doc, etc.
Mark Helyer is a remarkable broker who worked tirelessly to find us the most suitable home loan for our situation. He made himself available to us whenever we needed him whether it'd be via phone call or email, and even came to our house after hours to help us with the loan paperwork. While he was with us face-to-face, he was able to assist us in understanding anything we were unsure of and explained everything in such a way that it helped us enormously. His knowledge is incredible; he is friendly, patient, courteous and we are more than happy to recommend him to anyone in need of a mortgage broker. Many thanks to Mark for helping us get our dream home
Mark was referred to us by one of our friends who has been dealing with him for over a decade now. In the time we have been dealing with Mark, he has advised us of the 'do's and don'ts ' of buying our first home, answering all our questions that arise and still currently dealing with us to get us the RIGHT loan.rnI would not hesitate to recommend Mark to all family and friends who require a broker with professionalism and expertise in the field.
It is without reservation that I can recommend Mark Helyer as a mortgage broker. Not only is he a consummate professional, he is a good bloke, who will take the time to support you through the process. His product knowledge is second to none and his ability to tailor a package to suit is excellent. Mark always takes the time to ensure that what you have is exactly what you wanted and he explains it all in a way that makes sense. He is very generous with his time and is always available to offer advice and guidance. We have used Mark on many occasions and will continue to do so in the future.