Introducing Matt Johnson, your local South East Victoria broker
- Experience with a variety of loan products from 25 plus lenders over a number of years
- I will effectively communicate progress to you throughout the application process - start to settlement
- I can offer you an array of financial options including property investment to complete the package
Hi my name is Matt Johnson and I live in Warragul with my family. I offer a down to earth and caring approach to helping you find the right loan for your personal situation.
I understand that home finance at times can be confusing but I will be able to guide you through the process with minimum fuss. I will ensure the entire experience is clear and stress free as I deal directly with the lenders, solicitors and agentson your behalf.
You lead a busy life and your time is precious so why not let me handle everything to ensure your mortgage decision proceeds as seamlessly as possible.
Whether you are a first home buyer, looking to buy aninvestment property or thinking about refinancing, please feel free to contact me at any time to make an appointment to discuss your needs.
- Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Finance Brokers Association of AustraliaMember
- Credit Investments Ombudsman Member
- Authorised Credit Representative
Obtaining the right home loan can beone of the most critical decisions in your life. I have experience with a variety of lenders and so I can tailor the right loan to suit your situation.
Customer service is paramount! I will endevour to provide you the highest level of customer service and will help you find the right home loan for you, keeping you well informed along the way.
Our broker, Matt, was friendly and professional from the start. The process was a bit complex, due to it being a guarantor home loan. Therefore I think a broker who we could of sat down with in person would have made it easier. However in saying that, we got through it with ample support from Matt who was always available to take our calls any day of the week. Would use eChoice again!