Introducing Michael Farag, your local Sutherland Shire broker
- I specialise in ensuring your loan to purchase or refinance is structured correctly in order to meet your financial goals and objectives.
- I will work closely with you throughout the whole process and maintain a relationship beyond settlement and offer ongoing support.
- Accredited with a wide panel of lenders including the 4 major banks to help you find the right home loan that will meet your financial goals.
As your mortgage broker I pride myself in delivering exceptional, honest and ethical customer service and building a long term relationship with you beyond settlement. I'm here to work for you, not the bank.
My goal is to help you achieve your financial goals and give you the right tools and information to make sure you find the right home loan.
I will personally make sure the whole process is stress-free and seamless by explaining the whole process from start to finish and always keeping you up-to-date.
I can also personally send you aFREE APM Suburb Report(s) which will show you market trends and comparable sales in the specific areas that you are looking to purchase.
I also offer a FREE 15 minute Home Loan Health Check as a simple check can potentially save you thousands over the life of your current loan.
The best part is I'll never charge a fee for my service
- Accredited with the Credit Investments Ombudsman(CIO) Credentials
- Member of the Finance Broking Association of Australia (FBAA)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Authorised Australian Credit Representative
- Multiple Lender Accreditations
- Anti-Money Laundering Certificate (AAMC)
I have been in the finance industry for over 5 years and have been assisting my clients fulfil all their financial goals by working closely with all my clients and maintaining a strong and ongoing relationship.
I also have experience in helping many people achieve their goals by obtaining finance for first home buyers, investment loans, refinance of existing home loans, and debt consolidation.