Introducing Mike Dogan, your local South Wentworthville broker
- 10+ Years Industry Experience
- Wealth of knowledge surrounding bank processes and policies
- Relentless in obtaining a favourable outcome for his clients
Mike has worked in the mortgage industry for 10+ years and in that time has gained in-depth knowledge of credit policy.
With exceptional skills in getting tough loans approved, Mike isn't happy unless his clients leave happy.
Mike's extensive experience working in credit means he has been exposed to all sorts of different loan applications, allowing him to develop great confidence in dealing with even the most complex scenarios.
Mike's specialities include:
- Lenders Mortgage Insurance waivers
- Investment Loans
- Guarantor Loans
- Complex loan structures involving trusts
- Unusual employment and income
- Diploma of Financial Services
- FBAA Accredited
- Credit & Investment Ombudsman member
Mikes finance career began at St George Bank in 2006 where he worked customer service. Soon though he progressed to various roles throughout the call centre.
Mike developed a passion for mortgages and from 2008 to 2013, he worked in almost every role relating to the home loan process. From pre-lodgement to post-settlement to approving and declining loans as a credit assessor, there isn\'t a bank process or policy requirement Mikes not familiar with.
Mike has a knack for mitigating risks on complex loan scenarios and works tirelessly in achieving a favourable result for his clients.